Little Luis!!

SDS

Gold Glove Aparicio incoming in RIB 2!! Sox fans rejoice!!

RIB2 is on fire so far tbh. That Eck should complete my endgame bullpen, CarGo was awesome last year, Adam Dunn will fit nicely on my all-time Sox team bench, and I am looking forward to trying out Fergie. And... I have a feeling RIB2 is where we’ll finally get 99 Left-Handed Grove, which is the very last unannounced card that I really want. Fantastic content this year, SDS! After seeing that Luis Aparicio is dropping in two days, I think it’s safe to say that I’m 10,000% satisfied and I’ll never, ever, ever complain about anything ever again. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

EDIT: so I guess SDS is just going to pretend like Andrew Vaughn doesn’t deserve a FS card? Meanwhile FS Kevin Smith is a thing. Seriously. And you’re making us all live in a world where the AL MVP’s best card is a 97 while somehow Jacob Stallings has a 99. Honestly. You guys are embarrassments to baseball and to humanity itself. You guys hate your fanbase even more passionately than you love stealing our money. What a freakin joke.

SDS

I really wonder how we’ll get FS Adley and Wander. They have to be coming, right??

SDS

I would guess they are the next two rewards when the Let the Kids Play II event comes around in late December or whatever it is. I think Kopech and some other FS are the rewards in the 1st part of that event, so I assume more FS are going to be rewards in part 2.

SDS

@SchnauzerFace said in Little Luis!!:

I would guess they are the next two rewards when the Let the Kids Play II event comes around in late December or whatever it is. I think Kopech and some other FS are the rewards in the 1st part of that event, so I assume more FS are going to be rewards in part 2.

The current one goes to 200. Wins...when they have broken these up in the past, they don’t add new rewards for the most part.

SDS

@OreoRockstar said in Little Luis!!:

The current one goes to 200. Wins...when they have broken these up in the past, they don’t add new rewards for the most part.

Well bend me sideways over the couch and give it to me upside down.

I dunno how we’ll get Adley and Wander then. But I’m 100% sure they’re coming eventually.

SDS

I dunno how we’ll get Adley and Wander then. But I’m 100% sure they’re coming eventually.

Where you are mistaken is the current event being Genuine Leather I. Let the kids play hasn’t happened yet. They can still be the rewards for that event

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in Little Luis!!:

Where you are mistaken is the current event being Genuine Leather I. Let the kids play hasn’t happened yet. They can still be the rewards for that event

That’s right — I remember thinking Brooks Robinson should have been the reward for Genuine Leather, for obvious reasons. But SDS rarely seems to try to make a thematic link between events and rewards.

With that in mind, the rewards for Let the Kids play will probably be Sparky Anderson and Oldie Olson or something.

SDS

It is fire! Including the 99 Arrieta and 99 Rizzo incoming...….. Hopefully? 🙂

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in Little Luis!!:

what did Rizzo do to deserve a 99? Silver Slugger? a GG card would probably only be a 96, with 120 102 vs rightys and 80 70 vs leftys, with diamond fielding

SDS

@KaptinKrunch00 said in Little Luis!!:

what did Rizzo do to deserve a 99? Silver Slugger? a GG card would probably only be a 96, with 120 102 vs rightys and 80 70 vs leftys, with diamond fielding

Because he is Anthony Rizzo. DUH. 😎

SDS

Because he is Anthony Rizzo. DUH. 😎

makes sense. I'm surprised we don't get another John Smoltz card. 6 isn't enough

SDS

Two different events so there should be completely different rewards

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in Little Luis!!:

That’s right — I remember thinking Brooks Robinson should have been the reward for Genuine Leather, for obvious reasons. But SDS rarely seems to try to make a thematic link between events and rewards.

With that in mind, the rewards for Let the Kids play will probably be Sparky Anderson and Oldie Olson or something.

the dead ball era event had some link. All the players were just as bad as the event

SDS

@WDK19 said in Little Luis!!:

I really wonder how we’ll get FS Adley and Wander. They have to be coming, right??

I'm banking on the next event to give us these.

SDS

What did half of these 99s do to "deserve" a 99 card. If there is a Dev that is a Cubs fan or if enough folks ask for a 99 Rizzo then he will come.