Market and Black Friday

SDS

What can we expect for this Friday regarding the market ? We know inning bosses prices are going to go down but what else ?

SDS

I suggest investing very, very, VERY heavily in silver rituals and common free agent RPs. Put everything you got into Pre-game Haircut and Matt Festa.

SDS

@SchnauzerFace said in Market and Black Friday:

I suggest investing very, very, VERY heavily in silver rituals and common free agent RPs. Put everything you got into Pre-game Haircut and Matt Festa.

Another joker wants to add to this ?

SDS

I heard Richard Lovelady is gonna be the hot item this year.

SDS

Never mind

SDS

Invest in Trevor Story. He's only going to go up.

SDS

If you want to make money don't wait for Friday just go flip a bunch of cards with big spreads. You can make thousands on Golds and not have to fight in the Diamond market.

SDS

@Bozzman0109 said in Market and Black Friday:

If you want to make money don't wait for Friday just go flip a bunch of cards with big spreads. You can make thousands on Golds and not have to fight in the Diamond market.

Already did that. I just unlocked MVP Trout.😃

SDS

Nice now unfortunately there aren't any upgrades or any big content that will drive cards up. So just plug away and eventually you will have every card you want. Unless you are in line for BR rewards. Then you might be waiting for a while.

SDS

@Bozzman0109 said in Market and Black Friday:

Nice now unfortunately there aren't any upgrades or any big content that will drive cards up. So just plug away and eventually you will have every card you want. Unless you are in line for BR rewards. Then you might be waiting for a while.

I just waiting to buy Cobb during inning bosses market crash. At least, Im hoping it will be a crash. I have 600k stubs but I want to save as much stubs as possible. At least, for the moment.