Anyone finding success with JT?

SDS

Currently have Perez and he strikes out a little too frequently for my liking. Anyone using JT and really like him?

SDS

I have done well with him in the event. Hitting around .400 avg. I have not tried Perez yet.

SDS

Perez is a monster. Typically strikes out aren’t the fault of the card. That’s just my opinion though. Sure his contact vs. L is a little low, but you aren’t going to be facing lefties very often. Best catcher in the game IMO

SDS

Perez is hitting about .380 with 15 HR in about 40 event games so he is my new father period. I used JT for a god 20-25 ABS and he was really good. This Salvy card just takes so I sold JT. Plus Posada and Yadi are in the wings

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in Anyone finding success with JT?:

Perez is a monster. Typically strikes out aren’t the fault of the card. That’s just my opinion though. Sure his contact vs. L is a little low, but you aren’t going to be facing lefties very often. Best catcher in the game IMO

🔥🔥🔥

SDS

If Salvy is striking out with max contact vs RHP then I don’t think JT will fare much better

SDS

@yeahlexx said in Anyone finding success with JT?:

Currently have Perez and he strikes out a little too frequently for my liking. Anyone using JT and really like him?

Cry me a river. If you want to do better you gotta Bring Sexyback.