Ah, the pain

SDS

https://ibb.co/FhYbZvL

Now watch me lose 3 in a row

SDS

Lol you'll get the next one in...& Man you had the balls to pitch Newhouser and got away with it lol

SDS

@Jeviduty said in Ah, the pain:

Lol you'll get the next one in...& Man you had the balls to pitch Newhouser and got away with it lol

That was a dumb move on my end. I faced so many lefty heavy line ups and I really only use Kershaw who was out of energy. So I decided to go with Hal after like 8 months of not using him and I regretted it instantly.

SDS

[censored] nice man. I’m jelly. I’ve plateaued at low 700s. Good luck. Who you gonna pitch for your WS game?

SDS

@lazy_toast said in Ah, the pain:

[censored] nice man. I’m jelly. I’ve plateaued at low 700s. Good luck. Who you gonna pitch for your WS game?

I just played and won. I started Kluber although he wasn't my favorite but he was the only one with stamina. I went to the pen relatively early after blowing a 5 run lead.

SDS

@raesONE said in Ah, the pain:

I just played and won. I started Kluber although he wasn't my favorite but he was the only one with stamina. I went to the pen relatively early after blowing a 5 run lead.

You being from Europe are games right now just a lag fest because it is for me? I mean normally it's a little off but right now I keep getting put up against people from America and I can't adapt to this lag.

SDS

I’m not worthy, I’m not worthy

Also glad I’m not the only one who blows big leads like that. Although your competition surely is harder

SDS

Nice going Big Boy. Now you can put Mays in your lineup

SDS

That was a dumb move on my end. I faced so many lefty heavy line ups and I really only use Kershaw who was out of energy. So I decided to go with Hal after like 8 months of not using him and I regretted it instantly.

The crazy thing is I mostly face lefty heavy lineups then when I start Kershaw or Paxton it happens to be the few times that I actually face a righty heavy lineup.

SDS

I’m not worthy, I’m not worthy

Also glad I’m not the only one who blows big leads like that. Although your competition surely is harder

Ha yeah it's how the game works man, you take a relatively large lead and then you start throwing cookies with 2 outs and the pitcher gets a BS hit and all that good stuff. Oh well, I got Mays which is all I cared about so now I can retire from RS again.

SDS

@OceanBubbles000 said in Ah, the pain:

You being from Europe are games right now just a lag fest because it is for me? I mean normally it's a little off but right now I keep getting put up against people from America and I can't adapt to this lag.

Yeah I play with more lag than when I play in the US. I usually spend half my time in the US and I play much much better when I'm there, here in Europe I have to swing ridiculously early to time up the hard stuff and that opens up everything else for my opponents because they can tell I have to sell out to the fastball half the time. But it is what it is, I kinda grown used to it over the years but I do not play for lifetime leaderboards/Top50 for that reason. I probably will once I move to the US permanently.

SDS

@TEXAS10PT said in Ah, the pain:

Nice going Big Boy. Now you can put Mays in your lineup

Appreciate that brother, he's in CF and not leaving. Mantle is officially on the bench.

SDS

At least u didn’t get disconnected from ur ws game at 18-0 on the szn. Happened to me last season lol : (

SDS

At least u didn’t get disconnected from ur ws game at 18-0 on the szn. Happened to me last season lol : (

SDS

@mitchhammond24 said in Ah, the pain:

That's brutal. I did get 4 disconnects in this run to WS though, actually made a rant thread about it. Turned out to be on my end but still wrecked my record lol. But it didn't have much consequence, it happened in the 500-600 region since I had to start from 400 because I haven't played RS since April or so lol.

SDS

I haven’t made WS all year, lol. Well done, now enjoy playing with that Willie of yours, young man! 🤭

SDS

Yeah I hear ya, on my run this season I was most successful with lefties so I understand your logic there. Now that we have Mays how will you debut him? I have no idea how I'm going to fit him into my team, I've actually gotten very comfortable with Trout/Mantle/Griffey so tough choice for me, although I feel like you can't go wrong with any combo.

SDS

Yeah I hear ya, on my run this season I was most successful with lefties so I understand your logic there. Now that we have Mays how will you debut him? I have no idea how I'm going to fit him into my team, I've actually gotten very comfortable with Trout/Mantle/Griffey so tough choice for me, although I feel like you can't go wrong with any combo.

I benched Mantle which I wanted to do for a while tbh. So it's Mays in CF, Griffey in RF and Trout in LF for now. I might swap out Griffey for Soto because he went on an absolute tear for me this run, his defense is just a little iffy out there. We'll see, either way Trout and Mays are locks.

SDS

Does Willie Mays have unique animations this year? I’ll never use him this time around.