What should I do?...

SDS

I have 600,000 stubs. What should I do with them?

SDS

@Tiny_Chicken97 said in What should I do?...:

I have 600,000 stubs. What should I do with them?

This is a recurring problem: VAUGE questions. Do you want to build your team? Buy packs? What is your team? What do you need from your team? Pitching? Hitting? Speed? Defense?

SDS

Lets see 600000/1500 per pack. So buy 400 packs then quick sell everything and buy packs with the money you recoup. Should take you a little while to finally blow your stack.

SDS

You could always buy cards for the buy now price then sell them back at the sell now price. This would drain the 600k really quickly.

SDS

Buy 25 Cat Bat bat skins, then list them all for 1500. Then wait. 👍

SDS

If I had 600K stubs, I would buy SS Eddie Mathews. And then I’d have 4 Eddie Mathews.

And only 2 to go....

SDS

So the other day I ran over a turtle in the parking lot, but then I saved him by gluing his shell back together. But I’m not that good at puzzles. So, I patched him with stuff from around the house. BUT...I couldn’t get the pieces to fit right. Then...one day...when I was reaching for the glue...I crushed his shell AGAIN. But, I rebuilt him EVEN BETTER that time. It turned out the turtle was already dead. Probably when I ran over him the first time....

SDS

I had 1.3 million in stubs, I bought pujols to try him. If I struggle with him I will sell him and buy someone else. Also with the 11th inning coming with boss packs I don’t have to buy old inning bosses. You could buy headliner packs

SDS

I had 1.3 million in stubs, I bought pujols to try him. If I struggle with him I will sell him and buy someone else. Also with the 11th inning coming with boss packs I don’t have to buy old inning bosses. You could buy headliner packs

SDS

If you haven't finished TA4, use the stubs to do exchanges up to level 90 for each team. You will make way more stubs back.