The Sinker

SDS

It’s a bullsh*t pitch! I wanna know why Orels sinker comes in hotter than Crochets 102 mph heater!! It’s BS with every pitcher that throws it in this game.

SDS

2-seam in the pink, 1 in the sinker.

SDS

@mjfc_363 said in The Sinker:

It’s a bullsh*t pitch! I wanna know why Orels sinker comes in hotter than Crochets 102 mph heater!! It’s BS with every pitcher that throws it in this game.

If you're looking for an actual reason, it probably has to do with the fact that the game is limited by the ps4's frame rate. Essentially what you're seeing is a fastball that drops frames disappears and then re-appears lower.

SDS

@Hubijerk said in The Sinker:

If you're looking for an actual reason, it probably has to do with the fact that the game is limited by the ps4's frame rate. Essentially what you're seeing is a fastball that drops frames disappears and then re-appears lower.

That is also a factor yes, but the main issue with the high sinker is that it breaks way too hard coming out of the hand. It sometimes looks like a curveball and then it starts breaking and it feels like it came at you at 150mph.

SDS

I'm not sure it does?

SDS

@raesONE said in The Sinker:

@Hubijerk said in The Sinker:

That is also a factor yes, but the main issue with the high sinker is that it breaks way too hard coming out of the hand. It sometimes looks like a curveball and then it starts breaking and it feels like it came at you at 150mph.

When it comes out of the pitchers hand, it sometimes looks like several different pitches. It goes up first and then comes down. I’ve even seen it go to the left a little before coming down.