Kenny Lofton or Lou Brock

SDS

Which of the two is better? Kenny has an advantage of vision and field while Lou has more power and R contact. Both are speedy lefties.

SDS

I would say Lou Brock. They are similar though.

SDS

Ty Cobb is Better than both

SDS

@Bozzman0109 said in Kenny Lofton or Lou Brock:

Ty Cobb is Better than both

Yeah, but winning $1 trillion in the lottery and then getting a sloppy slim Jim from Mrs verlander and then unlocking the secret to immortality is even better than Ty Cobb.

Just to answer the question even more thoroughly and inaccurately.

SDS

Is Mrs Verlander a lefty? Then yes you are absolutely correct that would be better than Cobb. But we all did win the stub lottery when TA 4 was released.

SDS

I prefer Lou.

SDS

I prefer neither unless you’re gonna swing away. They are cowardly cards.

SDS

@Bozzman0109 said in Kenny Lofton or Lou Brock:

Is Mrs Verlander a lefty? Then yes you are absolutely correct that would be better than Cobb. But we all did win the stub lottery when TA 4 was released.

I’m not sure. I have a “no hands” rule so I’m not sure if she’s a righty or lefty.

SDS

@mjfc_363 said in Kenny Lofton or Lou Brock:

Funny cause I see people bunt all the time I only bunt when I have a sac hit mission

SDS

@nymets1987 said in Kenny Lofton or Lou Brock:

@mjfc_363 said in Kenny Lofton or Lou Brock:

Funny cause I see people bunt all the time I only bunt when I have a sac hit mission

Cowards

SDS

Lou. He has some sneaky power.

SDS

Lofton has been my favorite of those speed leadoff players. He doesn’t quite have Lou’s power, but a total base hit machine and can lay the bunt down better than anyone in times you have to get on and your opponent is protecting against it.

SDS

I love Lofton. Every once in a while I stick him in and I always get hits, wondering why I don’t just stick with him. Unfortunately I’m stubborn and would rather hit with Griffey who I can’t seem to grasp online.

SDS

All bunt cheese team

1. Mondesi SS
  2. Biggio C
  3. Cobb LF
  4. Hanley Ramirez 1B
  5. Brock RF
  6. Wagner 3B
  7. Robinson 2B
  8. Lofton CF