Prestige players in event

SDS

Just curious as I just prestiged Soto and only his regular card shows up. I can play prestige Nick Anderson and Tatis but not Soto. Not that it matters I’m just wondering why? Thanks.

SDS

Might be an obvious question but did you make sure you locked him?

SDS

@Oachs83 said in Prestige players in event:

Just curious as I just prestiged Soto and only his regular card shows up. I can play prestige Nick Anderson and Tatis but not Soto. Not that it matters I’m just wondering why? Thanks.

My guess is prestige Soto is not considered a finest it’s own category therefore doesn’t fit

SDS

@nymets1987 said in Prestige players in event:

My guess is prestige Soto is not considered a finest it’s own category therefore doesn’t fit

This. Once it’s prestiged, it’s not a finest.

SDS

@phillydave35 said in Prestige players in event:

And I am unsure but I would assume his defense doesn’t make him over 90

SDS

@phillydave35 said in Prestige players in event:

And I am unsure but I would assume his defense doesn’t make him over 90

This.

SDS

Okay that he is no longer a finest makes the most sense and no his defense is not a diamond. Yes he is locked he is on my main squad just wasn’t available for events. Thank you