Favorite Holiday

SDS

What is your favorite holiday? Mine is Christmas. I love the holiday spirit, and all of the music. Yours?

SDS

St. Patricks Day. I have no connection to Irish heritage I just like to party lmao. Also Shipping up to Boston is one of my favorite songs of all time and it goes hand and hand with SPD

SDS

Thanksgiving. You gorge yourself with too much food. Also the pumpkin pie. The family time comes last, but still important

SDS

@KaptinKrunch00 said in Favorite Holiday:

urself with too much food. Also the pumpkin pie. The family time comes last, but still important

Family time comes last. 😆
I LOVE pumpkin pie!

SDS

Turkey day. Start drinking at 10am, eat a massive meal, watch football, nap during said game, watch more football, do absolutely nothing all day, then eat same meal again late in the day, sleep it all off.

SDS

Christmas - and for me, it's not even close.

SDS
  1. Roy
  2. Matt
SDS

@SaveFarris said in Favorite Holiday:

1. Roy
  2. Matt

Should have seen this coming

SDS

Festivus

Opening Day
Roberto Clemente Day

Derek Jeter's Birthday (For as long as he is the Big Fish in Miami)

SDS

@ItsaCanesthing said in Favorite Holiday:

Roberto Clemente Day
Derek Jeter's Birthday (For as long as he is the Big Fish in Miami)

Festivus! I forgot! Shall the forum have an airing of grievances? Not against SDS, as that is every day. 😆
But against other members. 🙂

SDS

Thats easy, Halloween. Nothing comes close for me.

SDS

@samguenther1987 said in Favorite Holiday:

Personally, I hate Halloween, but that is just me 🙂

SDS

@jz2016 cubs said in Favorite Holiday:

Personally, I hate Halloween, but that is just me 🙂

Thats fair and i can understand that, but as a fan of horror the whole month is like a celebration for me plus i love the colors of autumn and it's the best time for sports (world series, and NHL just starting up normally) also October is when Canadian's celebrate Thanksgiving so theres that too.

SDS

that, but as a fan of horror the whole month is like a celebration for me plus i love the colors of autumn and it's the best time for sports (world series, and NHL just starting up normally) also October is when Canadian's celebrate Thanksgiving so theres that too.

Oh, I hate horror movies. 🙂