Verlander

SDS

Just pulled Verlander for the 5th time this year lol, hello stubs. I'd say the jump start packs were worth it.

SDS

That is awesome I pulled deGrom 3 days ago for the 4th time this year

SDS

@samguenther1987 said in Verlander:

Just pulled Verlander for the 5th time this year lol, hello stubs. I'd say the jump start packs were worth it.

I didn't see those! I mean, with me buying 454893234534 headliners a day, I would have, but thanks for the heads up!

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in Verlander:

I didn't see those! I mean, with me buying 454893234534 headliners a day, I would have, but thanks for the heads up!

I did not get much from those packs but I did make stubs off selling everything back, I pulled Realmuto for like the 8th time this year.

SDS

Curious: What is the point of putting this bundle out?

SDS

When you get the rare round in the Finest.... 😑

SDS

Something nice to end the year? Not sure but i'll take the stubs.

SDS

Probably for the people buying the game today at $10 a pop

SDS

When you get the rare round in the Finest.... 😑

I think some people still do not have everything done and most have the stubs almost like a gift for playing. If they did something like this earlier that bundle would be like 100k

SDS

@dbarmonstar said in Verlander:

I did not get much from those packs but I did make stubs off selling everything back, I pulled Realmuto for like the 8th time this year.

I think I lost stubs. 😎

SDS

I think I lost stubs. 😎

it is pretty impossible to lose stubs unless you kept some of the diamonds, Finest diamond, prospect diamond, HRD diamond one other diamond that is 20,000 with quick sell plus 3 standard packs.

SDS

I think I lost stubs. 😎

it is pretty impossible to lose stubs unless you kept some of the diamonds, Finest diamond, prospect diamond, HRD diamond one other diamond that is 20,000 with quick sell plus 3 standard packs.

Oh, I guess I didn't think about the Finest. Then never mind! 🙂

SDS

I think I lost stubs. 😎

Oh, I guess I didn't think about the Finest. Then never mind! 🙂

The other is the special edition and if you kept the finest you will probably get that back if you play the TA Conquest maps.