Event

SDS

With so many cards they could have used for rewards , wander especially , you only have Matt manning and packs?

The 11th inning program just gives away all the bosses which I think is bogus for people who build teams all year, you add 10 people to the run program, but all they can come up for an event reward is a 96 overall future start no one gives a f about ? Ok great, I’m not buying the game until October next year, if at all..... what a waste

SDS

@MaxHarvest said in Event:

With so many cards they could have used for rewards , wander especially , you only have Matt manning and packs?

The 11th inning program just gives away all the bosses which I think is bogus for people who build teams all year, you add 10 people to the run program, but all they can come up for an event reward is a 96 overall future start no one gives a f about ? Ok great, I’m not buying the game until October next year, if at all..... what a waste

I feel somewhat this way too. Takes alot of time to acquire stubs and get the inning vouchers for each one. Now they are essentially giving them to everyone.

SDS

Yea this event sucks but buying the game in October would lose months of enjoying the game. The journey is fun. Can’t just pick a month towards the end of the game cycle and say rewards suck or anyone can build a god squad. The game is over is mint that the point. These noobs haven’t been enjoying it for months

SDS

The event rewards suck, but 3 inning games with some fun guys to use on HOF is enjoyable to me. I have become a much better hitter using events like this one and facing guys like Pearson, Degrom, Cole, etc. over and over.

SDS

I took a dump on a twitch streamer last event game. Haha. The event is fun. Rewards do suck though.