Better Closer?

SDS

I know Goose & Wagner are fire, but who is the better closer between 99 Mariano Rivera and 99 Kenley Jansen?

SDS

Jansen for sure. Not even close.

SDS

Also check out Dibble and Britton. If you want a really cheap but decent option, go pick up Robb Nen.

SDS

@kadylac1 said in Better Closer?:

I know Goose & Wagner are fire, but who is the better closer between 99 Mariano Rivera and 99 Kenley Jansen?

Rivera no question for me, right now i have 4 very reliable closers. Rivera, Gossage, finest Hader, and finest Liam Hendricks. I'm also really liking Denis Eckersley.

SDS

@COOP_STOMP416 said in Better Closer?:

Jansen for sure. Not even close.

Thanks. They’ve been out for a while and they’re going for basically the same price, so just thought I would get some feedback.

SDS

Both have been really good for me though so i don't think you can go wrong between the two.

SDS

@samguenther1987 said in Better Closer?:

@kadylac1 said in Better Closer?:

Rivera no question for me, right now i have 4 very reliable closers. Rivera, Gossage, finest Hader, and finest Liam Hendricks. I'm also really liking Denis Eckersley.

Thanks. I have Liam too. Gonna try to get Eck & Hader in those RIB packs.

SDS

They're very similar but I prefer Kenley.

SDS

I prestiged all the Finest relievers and some of them are fun....but there are so many great reliever options now, it really comes down to preference/confidence using.

SDS

Also check out Dibble and Britton. If you want a really cheap but decent option, go pick up Robb Nen.

Yes! Robb Nen has been in my bullpen since May or June I think. His splitter will hit 92 or 93 mph which is somewhat rare for that pitch.

I know he's not a household name yet, but the Cody Heuer reliever card (94 rating, Postseason card), has been perhaps the most dominant relief pitcher I've ever used in this game. He's a 6'5" righty with an over-the-top release point with what seems like miles of downward angle on every pitch he throws. His 4-seam fastball will hit 100 mph, but his sinker is even harder at 101 mph.

SDS

@BaseballWithBat5 said in Better Closer?:

Yes! Robb Nen has been in my bullpen since May or June I think. His splitter will hit 92 or 93 mph which is somewhat rare for that pitch.

I know he's not a household name yet, but the Cody Heuer reliever card (94 rating, Postseason card), has been perhaps the most dominant relief pitcher I've ever used in this game. He's a 6'5" righty with an over-the-top release point with what seems like miles of downward angle on every pitch he throws. His 4-seam fastball will hit 100 mph, but his sinker is even harder at 101 mph.

Yes Heuer is a beast