May have done something crazy.

SDS

With me getting all of TA to 100%, there's nothing left for me to do other than play online. And we all know that's not fun.

So with the game on sale; I decided to make another account and start over.

My goal is to see how long it will take, and if I can, to get Mantle and Awards Trout without buying stubs.

But I don't know where I should start.

Should I start with Conquest, since I'll get a TON of packs?

And if I start with Conquest; should I start at the beginning and work my way through using players from the same team (to go towards TA Innings) or should I do the RIB maps and sell off who I get and put those stubs towards players I need for the LS Collection?

Or should I knock out all the Moments first?

I'm leaning towards Conquest but don't know if I should just start with the Starter Map and work my way to the left (skipping the Big Map) or knock out some RIB maps.

Any suggestions?

SDS

Conquest first imo.

SDS

Why the hell would u ever put your self through a cpu grind again? Lol. Makes zero sense! Just keep enjoying all u have worked for! Use cards , try new lineups!

SDS

@high-heat-27 said in May have done something crazy.:

Why the hell would u ever put your self through a cpu grind again? Lol. Makes zero sense! Just keep enjoying all u have worked for! Use cards , try new lineups!

I just can't play the cpu for the heck of it. I have to be working towards something.

Plus I want to see how close I can get to Awards Trout with just the grind non-sellable cards you get.

SDS

@formallyforearms said in May have done something crazy.:

Conquest first imo.

All maps in order or RIB until I can get some LS players bought?

SDS

@AGENTSxOFxCHAOS said in May have done something crazy.:

@formallyforearms said in May have done something crazy.:

Conquest first imo.

All maps in order or RIB until I can get some LS players bought?

I would do the ones that have the most hidden packs/XP/stubs first.

SDS

I would say the TA conquest maps first that way you get some of the TA program packs as well.

SDS

I one suggestion for you : give me your old account. I will gladly take it as a Christmas gift. Thank you in advance.

SDS

Shoulda just tried a new video game

SDS

I'm going to start a new account too. But we dont need to buy the game again do we?

SDS

I started a new account a while back to see how long I could go without physically playing by sim conquest maps and collections for XP. I stopped after a few days and was at 50 or 60 bronze I believe....

SDS

@sbevans142 said in May have done something crazy.:

I'm going to start a new account too. But we dont need to buy the game again do we?

No you don’t. You just need to make a second PSN account with a different email from your first.

I have 2 accounts. The first I started in April and actually put money into it. Got Mantle real early and was grinding like crazy, but I wanted a new challenge. Started this account up and did it without putting any money into it and I ended up enjoying this account way more and haven’t gone back.

SDS

@Mike__Honcho_361 said in May have done something crazy.:

No you don’t. You just need to make a second PSN account with a different email from your first.

I have 2 accounts. The first I started in April and actually put money into it. Got Mantle real early and was grinding like crazy, but I wanted a new challenge. Started this account up and did it without putting any money into it and I ended up enjoying this account way more and haven’t gone back.

So, do I need to pay for a second psn account?

SDS

No I just made a second account to login with under a different email. Like as if you and someone else you live with shared the same PlayStation and each had your own ID to login with.

SDS

No I just made a second account to login with under a different email. Like as if you and someone else you live with shared the same PlayStation and each had your own ID to login with.

How do you do that?