I want Chipper now ๐Ÿ˜œ

SDS

So I was playing the 3rd inning showdown last night and one of the diamond player reward rounds had the SS Chipper. I was staring in AWE and carefully selected him. Well he was just flat out amazing. Probably the smoothest card I have played with. First AB was a moonshot. I had so much fun using him but sadly was over in a few games so was depressed knowing that if I put a buy order in I wonโ€™t get him until next year ๐Ÿ˜ข. So long Chipper thanks for visiting

SDS

@lazy_toast said in I want Chipper now ๐Ÿ˜œ:

So I was playing the 3rd inning showdown last night and one of the diamond player reward rounds had the SS Chipper. I was staring in AWE and carefully selected him. Well he was just flat out amazing. Probably the smoothest card I have played with. First AB was a moonshot. I had so much fun using him but sadly was over in a few games so was depressed knowing that if I put a buy order in I wonโ€™t get him until next year ๐Ÿ˜ข. So long Chipper thanks for visiting

Can confirm. Chipper is fantastic.

SDS

His ops is almost 2 for me in like 50abs.

SDS

I would give you mine if we had the option

SDS

3rd base cap with Chipperโ€™s swing?

SDS

@raesONE said in I want Chipper now ๐Ÿ˜œ:

Me too....He is terrible for me.

SDS

@OreoRockstar said in I want Chipper now ๐Ÿ˜œ:

For me has actually been pretty good, but Machado can't be ignored and if I could make someone else happy.. then why not.

SDS

For me has actually been pretty good, but Machado can't be ignored and if I could make someone else happy.. then why not.

Itโ€™s likely I was simply pressing and in a slump when I got him. But I use Machado now too and have been hitting much better the last couple weeks. Maybe will try him again and out Machado at SS for a bit ( alternate Betts and Tatis at 2nd). Beauty of not needing the stubs, good time try out different lineups this late.

SDS

Itโ€™s likely I was simply pressing and in a slump when I got him. But I use Machado now too and have been hitting much better the last couple weeks. Maybe will try him again and out Machado at SS for a bit ( alternate Betts and Tatis at 2nd). Beauty of not needing the stubs, good time try out different lineups this late.

Definitely, I do the same thing right now and play Machado at SS and Chipper in his primary position. A little less range than Tatis, but at this point in the year who cares. Betts at second is incredible.

SDS

Iโ€™m hitting .212 with Soto in 100 ABs online I suck.