Is nobody playing this event?

SDS

There's not many people with double digit wins yet.

SDS

I have about 15, only lost 2 legitimate ones ( had to leave a couple tied ones in extra innings). Definitely don’t have the sweats in here like the last one where everyone was boosting their prestige cards via Moonshot 2

SDS

No. I wanted both rewards last time. This reward is trash and I hate HOF so conquest it is for me until the west event

SDS

Not played any events this year, either I didn’t like the settings, the rewards weren’t appealing enough, or the grind was too long. Up until this year, I’d hit the cumulative target in every event since ‘17. With less time to play and less patience with the game than usual, I chose to focus my time on RS instead.

SDS

I entered the game I'm currently in ranked #30, which felt a lot less impressive when I realized there were less than 1000 players so far

SDS

@Dino-might_not said in Is nobody playing this event?:

I entered the game I'm currently in ranked #30, which felt a lot less impressive when I realized there were less than 1000 players so far

That’s not true. There were close to 4500 I think earlier today. So that is still pretty impressive

SDS

Every person I’ve played and that’s 4 games are WS guys. 3-1 isn’t bad. I use it to warm up for ranked. I love trying to hit degrom’s 115 mph fastball

SDS

Ive got 13 or 14 wins but every game is a grind.