The End, Finally!!!

SDS

I have just about reached the end of the road this year. When I complete the missions, conquest, and showdown for the 11th inning, that's a wrap for the year.
I've bought a few bosses I missed, they are in the lineup, but honestly, I accomplished more than I ever thought and it was a great ride.
Looking forward to next season on the PS5 and some improved gameplay and the return to normal.
Be safe everyone. It was fun.

SDS

What no more online games for you ?

SDS

@elway7751 said in The End, Finally!!!:

I have just about reached the end of the road this year. When I complete the missions, conquest, and showdown for the 11th inning, that's a wrap for the year.
I've bought a few bosses I missed, they are in the lineup, but honestly, I accomplished more than I ever thought and it was a great ride.
Looking forward to next season on the PS5 and some improved gameplay and the return to normal.
Be safe everyone. It was fun.

I just made a post similar to this.

Right now I'm at 135 Stars. I have EVERYTHING but the Collections to complete.

After I complete the stat missions, Conquest, and Showdown; unless they release more Player Programs; I'll probably cap out at 400-459 Stars.

After that I'm either done completely with the game this year or I'll venture over to the acct I made today.