Well guys...

SDS

Someone is taking my PS4 Pro Limited Edition 500 million 2TB console of my hands tomorrow. So I am about to do the stuff you got to do before selling it. My PS5 went from backordered, to label created, to shipping a few days ago, but ship date shows as 12/2. 😞 So we will see. I will be down a PS4 for a bit though for the first time in a while. Was able to grind out about 300 stars for the 11th inn program before though. I will still be around here, but might have some withdrawal side effects from not playing through this Thanksgiving week.

This new gen in consoles got me thinking back to all the ones I owned previously. Not played, but actually owned. I started with the Atari 2600 when I was in the single digits. Then the Nintendo in Middle School. My best friend had a Sega master System. I then got the Super Nintendo and BF got the Sega Genesis. So that was cool. By this time I was in my teenage years and pulling further away from games and more towards, well, I will let you figure that one out. Also started working and bought my first PC, which was a 386 system with 4 MB of RAM lol. That is a whole other story though, my PC development. I never owned Nintendo 64 or Game Cube, but did get back in to things with the Playstation. I then went from the PS to the Xbox 360. The whole PS 2 generation was pretty much into working, going out and things like that. And from the 360 went to the PS4, and have to admit this game is the main reason. As i got tired of modding my PC version of MVP 2005 every year, and really wanted to play online again.

So here we are. PS 5.

SDS

@ChuckCLC said in Well guys...:

Someone is taking my PS4 Pro Limited Edition 500 million 2TB console of my hands tomorrow. So I am about to do the stuff you got to do before selling it. My PS5 went from backordered, to label created, to shipping a few days ago, but ship date shows as 12/2. 😞 So we will see. I will be down a PS4 for a bit though for the first time in a while. Was able to grind out about 300 stars for the 11th inn program before though. I will still be around here, but might have some withdrawal side effects from not playing through this Thanksgiving week.

This new gen in consoles got me thinking back to all the ones I owned previously. Not played, but actually owned. I started with the Atari 2600 when I was in the single digits. Then the Nintendo in Middle School. My best friend had a Sega master System. I then got the Super Nintendo and BF got the Sega Genesis. So that was cool. By this time I was in my teenage years and pulling further away from games and more towards, well, I will let you figure that one out. Also started working and bought my first PC, which was a 386 system with 4 MB of RAM lol. That is a whole other story though, my PC development. I never owned Nintendo 64 or Game Cube, but did get back in to things with the Playstation. I then went from the PS to the Xbox 360. The whole PS 2 generation was pretty much into working, going out and things like that. And from the 360 went to the PS4, and have to admit this game is the main reason. As i got tired of modding my PC version of MVP 2005 every year, and really wanted to play online again.

So here we are. PS 5.

https://imgur.com/xBTCCAJ

SDS

I started on coleco vision hand held games. Had atari, nintendo, sega genesis, then ps3,ps4. I like video game nostalgia.