Finest Lindor

SDS

Looking for opinions on him playing on HOF and above, how small is his PCI with that low contact?

Is he an upgrade over Tatis? I do fairly well w him and love his arm but Lindor’s swing and being a switch hitter is tempting me.

How has Lindor been for you all?

SDS

Slower start, but still a small sample, I like his swing. I personally think Tatis is the best hitting infielder and his prestige version has been even better. You could try Lindor at 2nd

SDS

@stewart1465 said in Finest Lindor:

Slower start, but still a small sample, I like his swing. I personally think Tatis is the best hitting infielder and his prestige version has been even better. You could try Lindor at 2nd

Got Prestige Tatis a couple days ago and he has been shitting on the ball for me...just right at fielders lol

Postseason Seager has 2B locked down for me, I put him back in the lineup and he’s been mashing for me.

At this point, stubs aren’t an issue so I may just say [censored] it and buy Lindor to test him out

SDS

@doobiebross66-72 said in Finest Lindor:

Got Prestige Tatis a couple days ago and he has been shitting on the ball for me...just right at fielders lol

Postseason Seager has 2B locked down for me, I put him back in the lineup and he’s been mashing for me.

At this point, stubs aren’t an issue so I may just say [censored] it and buy Lindor to test him out

Same, if you’ve got the stubs, go for it, you can use him in the current Event and I’m sure there will be a central event. Everyone complains on starting slow with their new prestige guys, may be pressing, but he’s still my favorite. Everyone has different spots in the zone they like and different players play better to those spots.

SDS

I wasn't doing well with Tatis and PS Seager is a dismal defender so I slotted Finest Lindor in a couple weeks ago. He's great vs. LHP HOF+, serviceable vs. RHP on HOF, but I wouldn't use him on Legend. His PCI vs. RHP is really tiny.

Defensively, he's good but not great. I wish he had more speed and a better arm.

I don't think he's my endgame SS, but being a switch hitter with a great swing, he plays over what the attributes suggest.

SDS

@doobiebross66-72 said in Finest Lindor:

Exactly what I did