Didn't receive my 15th anniversary rewards?

I typed in my code and claimed the voucher. When I opened DD it asked if I wanted to claim my rewards, and I chose yes, but haven't received any of them. I haven't gotten my 25k stubs, diamond choice pack, or anything. Please help!

How did you make it out of the install phase so quick?

I picked up the game at 9:00, and the download was only 2gb. I was ready to play by 9:50, just had to wait for the servers to go live.

Try rebooting the game and see if they show up then.

I have tried that twice already, but I will try it again really quick.

EDIT: Rebooting did not work. Still don't have any of the rewards, and only got 1 reward for the daily log in.

@DaRealSmubbles said in Didn't receive my 15th anniversary rewards?:

I have tried that twice already, but I will try it again really quick.

EDIT: Rebooting did not work. Still don't have any of the rewards, and only got 1 reward for the daily log in.

Apologies,

Can you submit a ticket to the Support Team here, please?

Did that shortly after making this forum post. Thank you for your help!

Same with me. Entered my code and nothing showed up. I also submitted a support ticket. I received an automatic response that said "Please allow up to 5 business days for a response." I know its release but I really hope it doesn't take that long.

Did you guys go to the "buy stubs" page and check there? I did digital this year and my items were listed on that page. Press X to claim.

I believe I did and still didn't see anything, but I will have to check when I get home later.

@castigRI said in Didn't receive my 15th anniversary rewards?:

Same with me. Entered my code and nothing showed up. I also submitted a support ticket. I received an automatic response that said "Please allow up to 5 business days for a response." I know its release but I really hope it doesn't take that long.

At least you got an auto response. I emailed support last night about my Twitch Drop packs not loading and I didn't even get an auto response.

Saw in someone else's forum post that there are two separate codes. You have the one on your receipt from gamestop and one inside the game. I didn't realize this at first, but after seeing that forum post, I tried the code in the case, and received all of my benefits. I just wish that would have been more clear from the beginning, because I was originally under the impression that the code on my receipt was the one that would give me all of my items.

@DaRealSmubbles said in Didn't receive my 15th anniversary rewards?:

Saw in someone else's forum post that there are two separate codes. You have the one on your receipt from gamestop and one inside the game. I didn't realize this at first, but after seeing that forum post, I tried the code in the case, and received all of my benefits. I just wish that would have been more clear from the beginning, because I was originally under the impression that the code on my receipt was the one that would give me all of my items.

While reassuring that you got this fixed, I am still bummed that I won't be able to get this until 16 hours after launch. Missed out on prime flipping!

Oh well, thanks for the tip.

Prime flipping? It is only early access people on..prime flipping hasn't started yet