New quirk suggestion

SDS

Imagine a " realism " quirk for certain pitchers.

Realism quirk

Dramatically increases the realism during at bats. When your pitcher has realism quirk he hits his spots on good and perfect releases. No hangers on good release.

All too and very early swings with the lunge animation will result in a miss.

Finally if you have maxed out a pitch and your getting consecutive swing and misses and your opponent cant hit it
...feel free to keep throwing it without any penalty.

I know they would lose a lot of customers implementing the frustrations and true difficulty of doing one of the hardest things in sports....but that's why only certain pitchers would have it.

SDS

Also reduction in foul tips....not foul balls or hits...those miraculous tips from the 6th pitch on of the count being 0-2

SDS

Sooo basically all the best aspects of 16 and 17? SDS doesn't want their ca$ual player base getting frustrated and quitting the game, that's why all these current gameplay issues exist as designed

SDS

@tomivory23 said in New quirk suggestion:

Also reduction in foul tips....not foul balls or hits...those miraculous tips from the 6th pitch on of the count being 0-2

Just throw me a fastball, I’ll miss every time. I pray for off speed pitches. I’m sitting there like only if this guy knew to just spam fastballs. When I see a Nolan Ryan type up there I’m Striking out 20 times

SDS

These sound like things that should generally already exist in the game. Hopefully they make significant pitching improvements next year.

SDS

They should do a quirk called “I’ll I want for Christmas is Valtrex” and it’s for all the big leaguers who got VD from Mariah Carey. The players would just have a lot of extra animations of them scratching their piece.