SP Help

SDS

This is going to drive me nuts. These are the SP that I want to use. Please provide input based on usability, and anything else. 🙂
99 Kluber (Maybe) I am totally fine taking him off the rotation.
99 Scherzer (need to buy)
99 Maddux (Need to buy)
99 Darvish
99 Bauer (Need to buy)
99 Gerrit Cole
99 Kershaw (Need to buy)
98 Orel
97 Whitley (I have done REALLY well with him)
Are there any that I missed, or that I should not go near? If so, I will let you know what I think. 🙂

SDS

Sale if you can afford is the best starter in the game. My favorite pitcher in the game.

SDS

@samguenther1987 said in SP Help:

Sale if you can afford is the best starter in the game. My favorite pitcher in the game.

I am not ANYWHERE near getting him. 🙂

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in SP Help:

Fair enough 🙂

SDS

Fair enough 🙂

That is for the upper class. 🤓

SDS

Have you tried the new Fergie Jenkins card out yet? He's been lights out for me and he's a Cub.

SDS

Have you tried the new Fergie Jenkins card out yet? He's been lights out for me and he's a Cub.

Not yet.

SDS

Of the ones you listed the only one I would stay away from is Cole. I don’t think he’s good at all. No outlier, no sinker = bad pitcher. I also would not use Maddux below legend difficulty but some have success with him.

SDS

@WDK19 said in SP Help:

Of the ones you listed the only one I would stay away from is Cole. I don’t think he’s good at all. No outlier, no sinker = bad pitcher. I also would not use Maddux below legend difficulty but some have success with him.

I do not play on legend, so I will stay away from him. 🙂

SDS

Kopech, Ryan, and Walker.

SDS

@lazy_toast said in SP Help:

Ooh, I haven't thought about Kopech!

SDS

@WDK19 said in SP Help:

I do not play on legend, so I will stay away from him. 🙂

Bauer and Orel are the two best SP imo. Whitley is very good for a 97 so if you have success with him I’d stick with it. Kluber I think is also still a top 5 SP. Mize as well but... yanno the price. Paxton is very underrated.

SDS

@lazy_toast said in SP Help:

Ooh, I haven't thought about Kopech!

It’s only been 4 games but he’s 4-0 with double digit strike outs every outing. I just pitched with that new FS Manning card and went 5IP 1H 0 ER 12K. His curveballs had my opponent flailing

SDS

Not yet.

Really, that is surprising based in the lack of speed differentials and pitch mix. How are you using him? I was super excited about him.

Also, anyone tried Spahn?

As for my favorites.

Kluber
Hershiser
Sale
Mise
Lightning Carrasco
Degrom
Marichal
Feller
Maddux ( on HOF)
Hamels
Wainwright
May

I am missing a ton. So many great pitching options this year ( AS you just have to hope and pray as it really doesn’t matter at times).

SDS

@OreoRockstar said in SP Help:

Not yet.

Really, that is surprising based in the lack of speed differentials and pitch mix. How are you using him? I was super excited about him.

As for my favorites.

Kluber
Hershiser
Sale
Mise
Lightning Carrasco
Degrom
Marichal
Feller
Maddux ( on HOF)
Hamels
Wainwright
May

I am missing a ton. So many great pitching options this year ( AS you just have to hope and pray as it really doesn’t matter at times).

Again i only mostly play conquest, Spahn is super slow. If you start him you may annoy a few people lol.

SDS

Not yet.

As for my favorites.

Kluber
Hershiser
Sale
Mise
Lightning Carrasco
Degrom
Marichal
Feller
Maddux ( on HOF)
Hamels
Wainwright
May

Again i only mostly play conquest, Spahn is super slow. If you start him you may annoy a few people lol.

In Conquest, my favorite pitchers by far are Mo Rivera, Kenley, and Maddux. What about you?

SDS

@writetoshawn said in SP Help:

Not yet.

As for my favorites.

Kluber
Hershiser
Sale
Mise
Lightning Carrasco
Degrom
Marichal
Feller
Maddux ( on HOF)
Hamels
Wainwright
May

In Conquest, my favorite pitchers by far are Mo Rivera, Kenley, and Maddux. What about you?

Hey..msg me

SDS

This is going to drive me nuts. These are the SP that I want to use. Please provide input based on usability, and anything else. 🙂
99 Kluber (Maybe) I am totally fine taking him off the rotation.
99 Scherzer (need to buy)
99 Maddux (Need to buy)
99 Darvish
99 Bauer (Need to buy)
99 Gerrit Cole
99 Kershaw (Need to buy)
98 Orel
97 Whitley (I have done REALLY well with him)
Are there any that I missed, or that I should not go near? If so, I will let you know what I think. 🙂

J, here are the ones that have worked best for me (average player [so mostly all-star if it’s my choice]):
Orel, Bob Gibson, Feller, Scherzer, Walter J., Sale, Seaver, and Darvish.

SDS

Spahn motion is just Fked up stay far away

SDS

I liked Madmax and Strasburg as well