So how this possible?

SDS

In the last 2 events, on AS and HOF I have absolutely killed the ball. Win 80% of the time against pretty good players.

I have played about 9 ranked games last 2 days and I think I am 4-5, with several losses to guys that I know I am much better, and I can’t hit a dang thing ( I have gone from mid 700s to lower 600s currently. All 9 of those games have been on AS somehow.

Now a couple of them I know the RNG was against me based on the perfect fly outs at warning track ( with 125/125 hitters) and continued good hits for routine fly balls. But a bigger part is I must just be terrible. I can’t figure this game out.

SDS

They did something with the last content drop and I've seen way too many posts about the ball coming in at 9,000 MPH on AS. Every single pitch you throw hangs perfectly allowing them to be crushed! And you can throw the pitch 10 feet outside of the strike zone and guys are destroying them!!! I call bullsh on this! It's quite frustrating and another controller is in danger...lol

SDS

@ThaGhettoBlasta said in So how this possible?:

They did something with the last content drop and I've seen way too many posts about the ball coming in at 9,000 MPH on AS. Every single pitch you throw hangs perfectly allowing them to be crushed! And you can throw the pitch 10 feet outside of the strike zone and guys are destroying them!!! I call bullsh on this! It's quite frustrating and another controller is in danger...lol

I tell ya, I have not been one to complain about pitching much this year but these last two days have been as frustrating as I can remember with the mechanics of RS, so I have to agree with you.

SDS

So, if you're winning the short games, and losing the full 9 inning games it's likely they are just doing a better job of managing the game and staying locked in. The other thing is I, and I assume most players don't care quite as much about events. yeah I'll win my number and get whatever reward there is but I'm not as diligent about switching pitchers, or doing the other little things that make a difference.

SDS

Well the server reset about a half hour ago and it seems to fine now. I just don't get it. I also somehow collected DJ Lemahieu before I unlocked the card. Something is just not right dudes.

SDS

@ThaGhettoBlasta said in So how this possible?:

Well the server reset about a half hour ago and it seems to fine now. I just don't get it. I also somehow collected DJ Lemahieu before I unlocked the card. Something is just not right dudes.

Hey..msg me

SDS

@Hubijerk said in So how this possible?:

So, if you're winning the short games, and losing the full 9 inning games it's likely they are just doing a better job of managing the game and staying locked in. The other thing is I, and I assume most players don't care quite as much about events. yeah I'll win my number and get whatever reward there is but I'm not as diligent about switching pitchers, or doing the other little things that make a difference.

No, that isn’t it. I know exactly what you are talking about m, but definitely not the case here.

SDS

Even the 28 Yankees lost 53 games. It's called baseball.

SDS

@SaveFarris said in So how this possible?:

Ha!!! I have a lot more than 53 losses

SDS

@OreoRockstar said in So how this possible?:

@SaveFarris said in So how this possible?:

Ha!!! I have a lot more than 53 losses

I don’t mind losing. It’s the consecutive games of my players not being able to hit for [censored]. Just makes it a very boring 30-45 minutes of playing just for some XP

SDS

In the last 2 events, on AS and HOF I have absolutely killed the ball. Win 80% of the time against pretty good players.

I have played about 9 ranked games last 2 days and I think I am 4-5, with several losses to guys that I know I am much better, and I can’t hit a dang thing ( I have gone from mid 700s to lower 600s currently. All 9 of those games have been on AS somehow.

Now a couple of them I know the RNG was against me based on the perfect fly outs at warning track ( with 125/125 hitters) and continued good hits for routine fly balls. But a bigger part is I must just be terrible. I can’t figure this game out.

All-star hell is a gamble for sure. It feels different for me in the last week or so. It feels like sliders are adjusted for whoever the weaker opponent is and has a little more lady luck on their side as well. I know when I've hit balls that were squared up, it dies at the warning track. It cost me one game earlier this week. While the other guy is hitting wall scrapers.

SDS

@Matt_42187 said in So how this possible?:

All-star hell is a gamble for sure. It feels different for me in the last week or so. It feels like sliders are adjusted for whoever the weaker opponent is and has a little more lady luck on their side as well. I know when I've hit balls that were squared up, it dies at the warning track. It cost me one game earlier this week. While the other guy is hitting wall scrapers.

Man, you summed up my last couple of AS RS perfectly