99 Trout

SDS

Forgot to say, I got 99 Trout! I got him the other day after locking stuff in. Finally!
I can't wait to add him to my team! ๐Ÿ™‚

SDS

Congratulations! Dude is an absolute beast

SDS

@Kovz88 said in 99 Trout:

Congratulations! Dude is an absolute beast

Thanks! I feel very accomplished. ๐Ÿ™‚

SDS

I just got him as well hes amazing!!

SDS

nice .

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in 99 Trout:

Forgot to say, I got 99 Trout! I got him the other day after locking stuff in. Finally!

In my quagmire of RS this year, he's the only one I'm hitting over .300 with. You can probably hit .875.

SDS

I've got 442 PA's with him and he's still just as fun as on day one. Getting close to presaging him, can't wait! The card is a monster on any difficulty.

SDS

Great card but has the lowest average on my team and will likely be replaced by Mays soon

SDS

@Exotic_Combs said in 99 Trout:

Great card but has the lowest average on my team and will likely be replaced by Mays soon

I will not be getting Mays, so he will be in my lineup for the rest of the game, I would guess.

SDS

The best card (for me) in the game this year. PCI placement: optional

SDS

@TheSaneMan said in 99 Trout:

The best card (for me) in the game this year. PCI placement: optional

I haven't played with him yet, but I am sure that I will find out that he is my best card very soon. ๐Ÿ™‚

SDS

Heโ€™s boom or bust for me. Too inconsistent replaced him with Griffey. No regrets there

SDS

@Exotic_Combs said in 99 Trout:

I will not be getting Mays, so he will be in my lineup for the rest of the game, I would guess.

Donโ€™t get me wrong, the card is still great and he mashes the ball. Also plays good defense. Youโ€™ll love him!