Pack luck?

SDS

Alright I've opened 12 packs and no diamond pulls. I'm definitely off to great start again...... oh and I also got Carlos Correa again to start of the year. What did the rest of you all get? Anything good???

SDS

Yelich and hader

SDS

10 packs got gallo sold for a stupid amount

SDS

I had good pack luck from my mvp edition packs regular packs.
1 diamond Ketel Marte
2 Golds, Jose Abreu and Brad Hand.

-Edit, got Freddie Freeman from a standard pack from conquest!-

SDS

Dude out of the 40 player cards in my 10 pre-order packs I got 0 diamonds, 0 golds, 1 silver, and 39 bronze/common

SDS

1st pack pulled Hader. Figured it was downhill from there but also pulled Matt Chapman, Morton, and a diamond shin guard, and several golds. Sold the diamonds except Hader, kept the golds going for under 2k, sold the ones going for more.

SDS

I pulled a Walker Buehler (spelling?) and a 91 Jeff Bagwell. Way better than most years

SDS

Pre order packs and $25 worth. Not even a gold.

SDS

I pulled kershaw and Alonso and another low tier diamond pitcher. I’m just wishing for Trout

SDS

Judge LS and Altuve haha. Guess who stayed in my squad?

SDS

Mike trout and yelich in 40 packs

SDS

@DaShrimpP1mp said in Pack luck?:

That seems so unenthusiastic lmfao

SDS

I think I had 20 standard packs for the Digital Deluxe Edition and managed to pull Scherzer. I think I pulled two golds as well. I know one was Justin Turner but I ma not sure who the second was (maybe I only did pull one)

SDS

@and_engel8 said in Pack luck?:

@DaShrimpP1mp said in Pack luck?:

That seems so unenthusiastic lmfao

Lol I was definitely a lot more hyped then. Came back down to earth. First trout pull for me and I’ve been playing for years.
Yelich came from a twitch pack.... wasn’t expecting that.

SDS

I pulled bellinger and rendon.

SDS

Bunch of golds. Could have been worse. Merfield, Kepler, Contreras, and Votto. At least it goes towards collections.

SDS

21 Packs

Hendricks
Realmuto

SDS

Didn’t get anything to special in my digital deluxe packs, but decided to buy the 20 pack bundle and pulled a trout. I about fell out of my chair cause first time I’ve ever pulled him out of a pack.

SDS

I've gotten 3 conquest packs so far, one had Freddie Freeman, the next had Mookie. Pretty happy

SDS

Harper and a DIA bat from twitch packs, story from a 20 bundle. like 10 golds,and a few silvers, up 110k from start.