Perfect perfect hits

SDS

I am loving the perfectly timed hits and sound off the bat.

SDS

I got three perfect, perfect hits in my first game. Two went for HRS and one was a hard groundball lineout.

SDS

Hard groundball lineout? I thought lineouts dont touch the ground

SDS

I did not get any last night. My timing was way off. I have seen my share of them today. Feels good with that little Perfect flashes in the corner.

SDS

its nice to see user input rewarded in the fielding and hitting categories, too bad its not implemented for pitching

SDS

The few times I got it it pays dividends. It'll be rare though, because I can't be precise with analog sticks. Give me an actual mouse (not a simulated one like XIM) and I'd be fine though

SDS

Agree, I hit a perfect perfect with Wong who has like 45-50ish power...over the right CF wall. The sound is great

SDS

I’m def. not hitting .800+ on my perfect perfects. Still I like the concept. Same of the ball are absolutely crushed.

SDS

I think hitting feels amazing and perfect/perfect is reward the right amount.
Love the feel of the game so far but it is day 1

SDS

So far perfect perfect twice. 1 was a line drive that was run down and the other was a line drive base hit

SDS

The first time I did it was a no-doubter with Blackmon. Twas beautiful.

SDS

@DaShrimpP1mp said in Perfect perfect hits:

I’m def. not hitting .800+ on my perfect perfects. Still I like the concept. Same of the ball are absolutely crushed.

You have to remember you aren't hitting with all 99's like the beta.

SDS

I thought the whole idea behind perfect perfect was that it was going to be a hit most of time. I know it’s early but I feel a bit like I just bought snake oil.

SDS

Ive had most of them be hits- one hard ground out, right at a guy......but DJ Lemahieu Perfect/Perfect a fly ball that didnt even make the warning track, so if a guy doesnt have power, Perfect/Perfect doesnt give it to him - its just the best possible contact for that player.

They are pretty much as advertised and a nice addition to the game, IMHO.

SDS

My perfects so far are mostly grounder and liner, have 3 perfect flies so far. 2hrs and a ball hit right center by a righty with 60 ish pwr caught at the fence

SDS

I hit into a perfect/perfect double play earlier tonight, so there's that lol

But so far, the hitting feels great to me

SDS

I am getting rewarded on my perfect perfect swings at a high clip. Huge W to me and I love the sound