MLB Offseason discussion and news! Springer to the Blue Jays!

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in MLB Offseason discussion and news!:

The Padres are discussing an extension with Fernando Tatis Jr. The extension is reportedly an 11-year pact worth $320MM. (MLBTR)

Dude hasnt even played a full season.

SDS

@Ikasnu said in MLB Offseason discussion and news!:

asnt even played a full season.

I think he is going to be overpaid, but we will see!

SDS

DJ LeMahieu is reportedly "Frustrated" with the Yankees and has asked his representatives to re-engage with other teams that have "expressed the most interest."

SDS

The White Sox have signed Liam Hendriks. It’s a three-year, $54M guarantee with a club option for a fourth season. (MLBTR)

SDS

Pirates have claimed Troy Stokes Jr from the Tigers and designated Nik Turley for assignment.

and the Brewers have signed Daniel Robertson to a 1 year deal although it may not be fully guaranteed.

SDS

Rockies re-sign Antonio Senzatela for 3m to avoid arb.

SDS

The Blue Jays have signed president Mark Shapiro to a five-year contract extension.

SDS

The Blue Jays have signed George Springer to a 5 year deal.

Woooooooooooo!

SDS

@IIJACKINTHBOXII said in MLB Offseason discussion and news!:

The Blue Jays have signed George Springer to a 5 year deal.

Woooooooooooo!

I see what you did there. 🤦

FAKE NEWS

SDS

Reporting w/
@RamonaShelburne
: Brooklyn’s acquiring James Harden in a three-way deal with Cleveland. Caris LeVert, Dante Exum, Rodions Kurucs, four 1st round picks – including Cavs’ 2022 first via Bucks -- and 4 Nets pick swaps to Rockets. Jarrett Allen, Taurean Prince to Cavs.

SDS

@WarriorsAreCool7 said in MLB Offseason discussion and news!:

Reporting w/
@RamonaShelburne
: Brooklyn’s acquiring James Harden in a three-way deal with Cleveland. Caris LeVert, Dante Exum, Rodions Kurucs, four 1st round picks – including Cavs’ 2022 first via Bucks -- and 4 Nets pick swaps to Rockets. Jarrett Allen, Taurean Prince to Cavs.

Not sure how this is baseball, but yes! Saw that. The Rockets are my favorite team, so I am sad that we lose Harden. BUT we traded with the Pacers right after this

SDS

Pedro Baez to the Astros. 2 years $12-14 million.

SDS

@IIJACKINTHBOXII said in MLB Offseason discussion and news!:

Pedro Baez to the Astros. 2 years $12-14 million.

YOU BEAT ME! 😆

SDS

Theo Epstein will join the commissioners office as a consultant regarding on field matters. MLB will announce today.

SDS

Archie Bradley to the Phillies

SDS

The Mets have signed Brad Hand to a two-year deal.

SDS

The Yankees are nearing an agreement with DJ LeM.ahieu

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in MLB Offseason discussion and news! Brad Hand to the Mets! DJ to the Yankees!:

The Mets have signed Brad Hand to a two-year deal.

Correction: Ken Rosenthal says that he is incorrect, they are not close to a deal, but they ARE discussing.

SDS

Looks like DJ's deal will be 6 years $15 per year. At least that is what I am hearing.

SDS

This makes me happy. DJ has become the unquestioned leader of this team.