Can't have a clean screen

SDS

Apparently there is no option to turn off the ball position and speed graphic which is displayed after every pitch. To me that almost* makes the game unplayable, very disappointed. Please let us remove it in a patch.

SDS

Hmmm I can work with that but you can turn off the info box where it shows the timing of your swing right? and the [censored] box at home plate that PCI casuals use?

SDS

@joshjays44 said in Can't have a clean screen:

Hmmm I can work with that but you can turn off the info box where it shows the timing of your swing right? and the [censored] box at home plate that PCI casuals use?

Yes, those can be turned off.

SDS

@Sordidum81 said in Can't have a clean screen:

Apparently there is no option to turn off the ball position and speed graphic which is displayed after every pitch. To me that almost* makes the game unplayable, very disappointed. Please let us remove it in a patch.

It's a foolish move to remove options for gamers, not sure why any company would EVER do that.... Bummer to hear...

SDS

Agree, this is just so annoying, why was this option removed? I've been playing with a completely clean screen for years, and this just totally breaks the immersion. I've already reported it as a bug, I really hope this is patched quickly.