Eckersley evolution - stage 2 missions confusion

SDS

I have completed stage 1 completely and am on to stage 2. One of the “missions” of stage 2 is to “tally strikeouts (15) with relievers”. There is no indication of “online” as with other missions; I have been using relievers on + offline with no advancement of this mission. Has anyone completed this that can shed some light?

SDS

I dunno, I played a 3 inning game using only relievers and completed it so ???????????

SDS

Relief pitcher and not closers maybe I had no issue completing it

SDS

@ImDFC said in Eckersley evolution - stage 2 missions confusion:

I dunno, I played a 3 inning game using only relievers and completed it so ???????????

Well you must have played longer than 3 innings to tally 15 strikeouts.

SDS

@tmichae10 said in Eckersley evolution - stage 2 missions confusion:

I have completed stage 1 completely and am on to stage 2. One of the “missions” of stage 2 is to “tally strikeouts (15) with relievers”. There is no indication of “online” as with other missions; I have been using relievers on + offline with no advancement of this mission. Has anyone completed this that can shed some light?

you have a choice of those 3 options - player exchange or b) 15 K with RP's (i did it in events and online) or c) 20 IP with Oakland RP's

i found it fastest with B) if you are playing online anyways just dive into events its easy as pie

enjoy the Eck he is a beauty

SDS

Pretty sure this is online only. Doesn’t say, but I haven’t gotten any credit for either relievers or closers offline.

SDS

Thanks for the input guys....I’ll pay attention to online RP and see if that’s the key

SDS

It's offline I have done it offline

SDS

@Saberq269 said in Eckersley evolution - stage 2 missions confusion:

It's offline I have done it offline

How, where. I have played about 8 conquest games since I unlocked that mission and don’t even have 1 K recorded in it?

SDS

Start the game with a reliever and just use relievers

I haven't played a single online game and did it.

Try play VS CPU if that doesn't work

SDS

@Red-15-Machine said in Eckersley evolution - stage 2 missions confusion:

@ImDFC said in Eckersley evolution - stage 2 missions confusion:

Well you must have played longer than 3 innings to tally 15 strikeouts.

It was a conquest game against the Twins that I won 4-0 after 3. I was on the good end of a bug I have to assume, because I was shocked that I had it after checking progress

SDS

Have you completed all the requirements from stage 1? In order for the little lock in front of stage 2 to disappear? If not, there's your answer.

SDS

I definitely had done all of stage 1 first, as I did the moments from stage 2 before trying the strikeouts. It definitely didn’t work for me in conquest. Did you use A’s pitchers? That’s the only thing I didn’t try.

SDS

@GradektheBard said in Eckersley evolution - stage 2 missions confusion:

I definitely had done all of stage 1 first, as I did the moments from stage 2 before trying the strikeouts. It definitely didn’t work for me in conquest. Did you use A’s pitchers? That’s the only thing I didn’t try.

just read my above post its all there go online or events

SDS

@TheHungryHole said in Eckersley evolution - stage 2 missions confusion:

I just did the exchange (900 stubs isn’t bad for a 93 reliever) and moments, but it’s odd that it’s working for some and not others.

SDS

@TheHungryHole said in Eckersley evolution - stage 2 missions confusion:

I just did the exchange (900 stubs isn’t bad for a 93 reliever) and moments, but it’s odd that it’s working for some and not others.

i was being El Cheapo and just did the 15K's online as i was playing events anyways but hear you its a terrific card for the first couple days

SDS

Just did a play vs CPU and used Lee Smith. Quit out after first inning just to check and no K's counted towards Eck. Not sure what we are suppose to do here.

SDS

I did it while i was finishing first inning conquest....so seems like there may be bugs for some ppl

SDS

I think The mission is bugged... I “completed” it after one 3 inning conquest game where I only had 5Ks with relievers (a RP and CP).

SDS

Didn’t work for me either. I ended up doing the stage 2 moments instead. Took less than an hour