Don't take the Eckersley Evolution card

SDS

For his missions you have to pitch 2x complete games without giving up one run I actually somehow managed to pull off one, I only threw 37 pitches total and I was completely out of stamina. So you can't even throw anything that's not a strike.

SDS

Huh, I had no problem with these. His stamina was fine for me.

SDS

I did it the first time.Not easy not hard

SDS

I completed it without any issues

SDS

Has anyone gotten the 15 KS with relievers ? Doesn't seem to be counting them for me.

SDS

@Zooropa_Returns said in Don't take the Eckersley Evolution card:

Has anyone gotten the 15 KS with relievers ? Doesn't seem to be counting them for me.

Are you using closing pitchers? I think it has to be relievers, not closers. Atleast that is what I have heard, don't quote me on that.

SDS

Used relief for 3 KS got nothing.

SDS

It does not say online but I bet that is the case .

SDS

that is definitely not the case I'm an offline player and finished it

SDS

I wish you told me this before I got him! It took a handful of tries but I got the CGSO

SDS

@wynsanity318 said in Don't take the Eckersley Evolution card:

that is definitely not the case I'm an offline player and finished it

Just had a k in an event with a reliever, still nothing.....sigh

SDS

I picked him and I already regret it. I should've just picked Pudge or Car-Go because I've had a lot of luck pulling good relievers (Osuna, Will Smith, Andrew Miller x3, and Jordan Hicks is an animal)

SDS

Bug report submitted.

SDS

Those complete game shutouts were easy for me. Completing the no hitter against Trout and Rendon and crew had t be restarted multiple times.

SDS

@Dolenz said in Don't take the Eckersley Evolution card:

Those complete game shutouts were easy for me. Completing the no hitter against Trout and Rendon and crew had t be restarted multiple times.

Yep they were fun and challenging. We're you able to get the 15KS with relievers?

SDS

Yep they were fun and challenging. We're you able to get the 15KS with relievers?

Not him obviously, but it was weird that I got it despite getting far less than 15ks

SDS

Is there some sort of trick to the 15ks? I've used a few different relievers (not closers) gotten K's and none of them are counting.

SDS

I don't think that I have gotten that far yet. I just unlocked the second three missions but took a break after pitching 20 some odd innings.