Perfect Perfect Flyball

SDS

I recall from the stream perfect perfect flyball with a player with 80+ power was a guaranteed hr. I just hit a perfect perfect flyball with eddie matthews 92 overall who has 105 pwr vs right and it was a routine flyout. So idk if this is a bug or what but that's frustrating.

SDS

its not guareenteed. Its just a very high percent that it would be a HR

SDS

Everything I have hit with perfect perfect that is a flyball is some kind of hit. Offline, not online but still that's the results. Never seen anything that's remotely close to a routine flyout

SDS

I had a perfect perfect warning track fly ball. It was Kyle Seager who hit it.

SDS

Perfect-Perfect isn't ever a guaranteed anything. They say this stuff to sell people on the game.

SDS

I thought Ramone kept saying it was a guaranteed HR to the pull side. I could be wrong though

SDS

@foge011 said in Perfect Perfect Flyball:

I thought Ramone kept saying it was a guaranteed HR to the pull side. I could be wrong though

I stand by my previous statement

SDS

@dart_wuffy said in Perfect Perfect Flyball:

@foge011 said in Perfect Perfect Flyball:

I stand by my previous statement

Just saying what Ramone said but since you brought up your comment. How can you know for sure what SDS had planned for Perfect-Perfect results? Yes I know companies like to exaggerate to sell product but since this is programming I think they could do it

SDS

Perfect perfect is just a ball hit on the screws, other than that the programming of the game will play out. Nothing is guaranteed! I hit a perfect perfect ball on the ground and it was caught by the infielder.

SDS

So far on p/p I’m hitting 3/4 for hits... during alpha stats were at .800 globally. But he never guaranteed HRs on p/p, but yeah the odds are great. It will still happen though

SDS

I don’t know about you guys, but I’m not hitting anywhere near .800 on perfect/perfect swings. I think they are full of it

SDS

It’s not guaranteed. From what I’m experiencing though it pretty much feels like it. All of my perfect-perfect hits are going yard.

SDS

@saintsfan_1029 said in Perfect Perfect Flyball:

I don’t know about you guys, but I’m not hitting anywhere near .800 on perfect/perfect swings. I think they are full of it

They were playing with all 99’s in the beta. We don’t have god squads yet. I’m still batting a very high % with my perfect-perfect with a majority of them being HR’s

SDS

I hit a PP with Wong who has like 42 power and it flew deep over the right CF wall

SDS

I hit 2 back to back Judge and Acuna both routine fly balls top 9th. Down 2.

SDS

I’m not a fan of the perfect perfect grounders to short or second, but what are you going to do?

Also, what exactly is the difference between good squared up and perfect perfect?