Division Showdown Question

SDS

So are the division’s showdown’s repeatable? Like can I grind those to get the Team Affinity exchange vouchers multiple times? That would be a sick way to get those Face of the Franchise cards.

SDS

@lucast13004 said in Division Showdown Question:

So are the division’s showdown’s repeatable? Like can I grind those to get the Team Affinity exchange vouchers multiple times? That would be a sick way to get those Face of the Franchise cards.

Yes. College Lefty just posted a video about it.

SDS

Yep I knocked out 5 of the AL W and Gallo/Ohtani are on the squad for 0 stubs spent

SDS

@NDStew_32 said in Division Showdown Question:

Yep I knocked out 5 of the AL W and Gallo/Ohtani are on the squad for 0 stubs spent

Dont you have to pay to do these?

SDS

@ChuckCLC said in Division Showdown Question:

you get the 1000 stubs back just playing thru it plus free packs and XP

SDS

@iSTELLARi said in Division Showdown Question:

@ChuckCLC said in Division Showdown Question:

you get the 1000 stubs back just playing thru it plus free packs and XP

Ah yeah. Sweet

SDS

You also get solid XP for beating the mini showdown and a pack. The final showdown is 2k XP too.

You get your stubs back if you lock in and do decent in the showdown. I think the guys who are upset are those who struggle to hit and will have to do these things many times to beat them.