Homeruns with catchers?

SDS

I made a team of all primary position catchers and none of my homeruns are being counted in the Ivan Rodriguez homeruns with catchers mission... I already completed the 10 hits online so I am in stage two for it... anyone else?

SDS

Update: Also have hit homeruns with catchers offline modes too and they are not counting...

SDS

There is something super weird going on. So many people having a problem with the Eckersley card and some can finish it. I was able to finish the Pudge card and got my 5 homers with Sanchez. I have no idea what is going on at this point with these players anymore

SDS

You have to complete Rodriguez's missions before they can count. It's locked until you finish them

SDS

@Chemicalhawk_30 said in Homeruns with catchers?:

You have to complete Rodriguez's missions before they can count. It's locked until you finish them

I finished the first stage of missions. It does not state that you have to do the stage two missions so I assume they are optional. Again I did the 10 online hits with catchers already and that counted.

SDS

Hopefully they get some of these issues ironed out. Hopefully it’s just new release glitches and they are listening and will fix. So many issues right now. @Collin_SDS @Pat_SDS