Which division collections to complete

SDS

Either AL East or NL central? I have $100 worth of psn here that I got for free through work so there 150k worth of stubs. I’m looking at either NL central because I’m a cards fan, or AL East. Which way would you go?

SDS

If you can afford to do the AL East then you should probably get that one out of the way.

SDS

@boduke82 said in Which division collections to complete:

Either AL East or NL central? I have $100 worth of psn here that I got for free through work so there 150k worth of stubs. I’m looking at either NL central because I’m a cards fan, or AL East. Which way would you go?

Just know that your packs from team affinity will become doubles your stuck with if you complete collections first.

SDS

@squishiesgirl said in Which division collections to complete:

@boduke82 said in Which division collections to complete:

Just know that your packs from team affinity will become doubles your stuck with if you complete collections first.

I haven’t even begun to think about TA yet. Not a fan of the showdown mode

SDS

Well just a heads up ...if you lock in players the team affinity packs become useless

SDS

@squishiesgirl said in Which division collections to complete:

Well just a heads up ...if you lock in players the team affinity packs become useless

Thanks for the heads up. Wish they would have thought that part out more but oh well