March to October Authentication Error

SDS

I just got this error message. I'm currently at game 1 of the World Series with the White Sox on Hall of Fame difficulty. There's 21 points on the line here. I just submitted this to their support team currently awaiting a response.

SDS

hahaha good luck with that, Ive been waiting 5 weeks

SDS

I got a response, told me they can't do anything about the flags on individual MtO runs.

SDS

I know this was a while ago, but did anyone ever get a fix to this? My PlayStation never restarted or anything. Just logged in like usual. Made me go through the set up process again (which was annoying but whatever). Played a few DD games. Went over to MTO, only had half a month to go to get enough TA points to get maxed for the Braves. To get a message that it wouldn't count if I finished it on this console? I never changed consoles? Soo.....

Does that mean all the rest of mine I have up don't count either? To get points I would save the playoffs on teams MTO in case I needed the extra few points to complete their TA. So none of those are good now?

SDS

They made it clear that they dont care about the MTO authentication error, they dont respond to any emails or bug reports

SDS

I had same problem yesterday after all my settings reset and submitted bug report

SDS

@ffdaddy1322 said in March to October Authentication Error:

I had same problem yesterday after all my settings reset and submitted bug report

I know this has been going on for some time....but I've had my settings reset twice on my over the last...2 months or so?

Went in to try and do a M2O game before logging off and got the same issue. I'm not a huge fan of the mode so only doing it once for the trophy/TA points but now I'm concerned that I'll get even farther than I was and have all my progress undone again.