Who are the best Face of the Franchise to do

SDS

I am working on yankees and don’t know who to go after next. I want a good hitter but not gallo due to low vision. Maybe Jaun Soto or something. So who are the best?

SDS

There are some good ones. But it is all a matter of opinion at which are best. Gallo is definitely a fan favorite, so is Ohtani. But I have no desire for the Ohtani. Torres definitely seems like a solid choice along with Correa. Good hitting middle IF are nice to have as OF and first base are easy to find. Plus Correa has a cannon at SS. I like the Tatis Jr for SD too.

SDS

They all seem pretty good, but the best 3 are probably Gallo,, Ohtani, and Tatis, and the worst 3 are probably Posey, Molina, and Boyd. All the other ones are somewhere in between but you cant really go wrong with any of them

SDS

Soto and Ohtani IMO.

Torres and Correa are probably the only other 2 I will be doing

SDS

I’ve done Correa, Torres, Gallo, Olson and now working on moncada/ohtani. Those cards are all pretty nasty. I literally crushed with Correa in the al west showdown to get Olson and he was a cheat code.

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in Who are the best Face of the Franchise to do:

They all seem pretty good, but the best 3 are probably Gallo,, Ohtani, and Tatis, and the worst 3 are probably Posey, Molina, and Boyd. All the other ones are somewhere in between but you cant really go wrong with any of them

Yeah I may have held off on Molina's card if I knew they would screw up his card. I am eyeing Tatis and Ohtani now

SDS

If you can win Showdown consistently you can get two unlocked (from the same division) for every 5 wins.

Working on Moncada/Carqos Santana (he has catcher as a secondary) currently. After that need that Ohtani with those hitting stats. Will get both Olson and Blackmon through MTO.