Fast TA?

SDS

What's the fastest way to do a TA, I feel like it's a combo of exchange and just play vs CPU and bunt thru the game but let me know if theres something better

SDS

If you're asking for the fastest without stub supply being an object, than exchanges could get you there the fastest, might cost 20-25k currently.....I think it's 10 points for 50,000 in exchange value.

SDS

I don't think it's the fastest, but the most efficient way is to play MTO on HOF. Win the WS and you're guaranteed 50 points which will get you the diamond player.

SDS

@Achilles_DFA09 said in Fast TA?:

What's the fastest way to do a TA, I feel like it's a combo of exchange and just play vs CPU and bunt thru the game but let me know if theres something better

IT REALLY IS

SDS

@raesONE said in Fast TA?:

I don't think it's the fastest, but the most efficient way is to play MTO on HOF. Win the WS and you're guaranteed 50 points which will get you the diamond player.

I agree.

SDS

Showdown. Do it twice and exchanges then you’re at 50. Showdown sucks though so

SDS

@Achilles_DFA09 said in Fast TA?:

What about pitching? Normally?