Anyone else have problems pitching?

SDS

I’ve always been pretty good at pitching. Always have used analog and so far (about 10 online games) I cant locate for [censored]. Idk what it is but unless I get perfect release it’s either way outside the zone or straight down the middle.

SDS

Yeah. I thought they changed it to be not as random or off unless you fatally miss.. the beta pitching was much better. If it’s not perfect it will likely be a ball or a meat pitch. I can understand it going a little off, especially with low control guys, but high control guys should be hanging pitches constantly that you get a good release on

SDS

The only thing I'm getting frustrated by is all the pitches that miss right on the black.

SDS

I’m just saying with my Greg Maddox I should be dotting the black on perfect pitches and I’m way the F off 6 or 7 out of 10 times

SDS

It def feels off to me. I’m getting way more early/late releases and a lot of balls just get hung over the middle. Even my good releases get hung a lot of the time. With pitch speeds as low as they are, you really don’t have room for any error pitching.

SDS

I’m having best results on just early and just late releases. Good releases sometimes give good results but sometimes they hang in the zone a bit too much.