Fielding camera

SDS

Am I just out of it or have they changed the fielding camera? The dynamic one seems weird to me and not as good as what I had before, and I don’t like any of the others. I can’t remember what I used last year

SDS

They definitely did. I used to use Medium on defense and it looks more zoomed in than it used to be.

SDS

Why do they change things that no one has an issue with?

SDS

I changed also because it did seem a little weird this year. Not sure why they changed it. I think I used dynamic last year. Luckily I still have 19 loaded, so I may go back and see what my settings were, although I did change my hitting and pitching, but that's another discussion.

SDS

i thought it was only me. ya it looks changed. i loved last years it was perfect. this year i have to squint to see the fielder sometimes.

SDS

@SurfinSantaCruz said in Fielding camera:

i thought it was only me. ya it looks changed. i loved last years it was perfect. this year i have to squint to see the fielder sometimes.

So they medium camera view has been backed up more ?

SDS

@LankyRyan said in Fielding camera:

They definitely did. I used to use Medium on defense and it looks more zoomed in than it used to be.

Zoomed in or zoomed out ? Because one guy is saying they looked further away... I use medium view as well in every version of the Show, that’s the perfect view to me ...

SDS

It's my favorite too. Medium looks more zoomed in to me, particularly with the infielders.

@boogiewithstu2 said in Fielding camera:

@LankyRyan said in Fielding camera:

Zoomed in or zoomed out ? Because one guy is saying they looked further away... I use medium view as well in every version of the Show, that’s the perfect view to me ...

SDS

@elway7751 said in Fielding camera:

I changed also because it did seem a little weird this year. Not sure why they changed it. I think I used dynamic last year. Luckily I still have 19 loaded, so I may go back and see what my settings were, although I did change my hitting and pitching, but that's another discussion.

I believe broadcast is very similar to dynamic

SDS

It does make the throw meter harder to see than previous years too

SDS

I’ve found medium to be my favorite setting. It did seem a little zoomed in from last year but maybe that’s becuase I played the first few days on dynamic

SDS

I used the default view they had last year and loved it. I'm using whatever the default is called now - dynamic??? i'll change to medium then and see how i like it. But why fix something that wasn't broken!

update - so tried medium and it follows the ball to the fielder. it is a bit more zoomed than what i remember. But I did like last years dynamic. it almost felt like you were on the field watching it as the batter.