Best LS SS

SDS

Lindor, Baez, or Story. Looking for best bang for the buck, so take prices into account.

SDS

I would think Story based on your question, but honestly, bang for the buck, guys like Semien (1200 ish) or even Corey Seager (500 ish) are pretty great value.

SDS

If you desperately want one of those 3, based on price:performance, Story will probably be your guy.

SDS

Have Turner right now and can’t stand him. I think I’ll try story out, since he is the cheapest he will be the easiest to try out.

SDS

Secondary position. But Ketel Marte. It's been working wonders for me at Short Stop. I have a full outfield and decided to try him there. It's worked so far.

SDS

Trevor Story no question. Power is king in this game.

SDS

@Ikasnu said in Best LS SS:

Trevor Story no question. Power is king in this game.

I really want Story, he's probably my next target. I just need to work my stubs up a bit first.

SDS

Alberto Mondesi on the Level 40 pack is very good card and a valuable second/short mix

SDS

Yes, he is my starter at short right now. Solid card.

SDS

I have had all three but sold Baez I love lindor and story and I would say lindor is a bit better because he hits so many homeruns even though his hitting is not amazing plus the switch hitting. Unless you need the speed in story get lindor

SDS

Team affinity FOF Correa is a beast. Gold D, 97 arm, good balance, diamonds in the PCI where you want them.

Worth doing the exchanges rather than spending stubs on a LS SS to me.

SDS

Lindor has sneaky power. Tied for third in HR’s on my team hitting in the 8th spot

SDS

@samguenther1987 said in Best LS SS:

Secondary position. But Ketel Marte. It's been working wonders for me at Short Stop. I have a full outfield and decided to try him there. It's worked so far.

Gotta echo Sam here. I have Ketel playing RF right now, as I just got Lindor. Before Lindor, Ketel was manning shortstop first me and he was fantastic there.

SDS

Story kind of struggles against righties, he's really hurt by the lack of IE