Granderson tally hits with CF

SDS

Stats not counting!!!

I’m I the only one having trouble with this mission?

SDS

Nope, a ton of us have reported it. Mods have acknowledged the issue with the evolution cards, although they haven’t fixed it yet. To my knowledge, they have not responded to the Granderson stats yet.

SDS

Not counting in my end

SDS

Stats are counting for me. For now. Rodriguez evolution also counting fine. I find it really weird how these bugs are only present for some players but not all. So far, luckily i've only encountered the showdown bug (nothing on screen after start of draft)

SDS

Same thing with Carlos Gonzales mission. OF hits online not counting

SDS

I'm not getting the hits with CFs or the extra base hits with Yankees

SDS

I would have finished this program like yesterday if they counted my stats

SDS

You don't need the online stats if you can beat the Yankees on All Star. The moments and that will give you 50

SDS

they acknowledged it, said they fixed it, but they have not

SDS

@davisonkj17 said in Granderson tally hits with CF:

Like everything every year lol

SDS

Eddie Matthews Braves RBI’s are also still not counting for his evolution mission either

SDS

Just wait 1.04 patch... Hope 10 hours later.

SDS

I would expect reasonable delays for fixes. SDS employees live on the same earth with the same present context as you do.

SDS

@davisonkj17 said in Granderson tally hits with CF:

This ^^^^^^^^

Ridiculous TBH.

SDS

as of 3/18 7pm est still not working

SDS

Xbh with Yankees is not counting for me either and I have judge and scary gary in the line up

SDS

I just hit homers with Judge, Sanchez and Torres in the same ranked game and none of them went towards those xbh hahaha

SDS

Just played an event game and two hits from mantle counted and my hit from Griffey in CF counted. So odd.