Throwing meter issues

SDS

It doesn't happen all of the time, but consistently enough to a point where it is beyond annoying. Randomly throughout RS games, my throw meter will get "bugged" to say in the red zone and I am forced into an error if the ball is thrown. Is anyone else having this issue as well? Feedback would be much appreciated!

SDS

@HungLLamaDaddy said in Throwing meter issues:

It doesn't happen all of the time, but consistently enough to a point where it is beyond annoying. Randomly throughout RS games, my throw meter will get "bugged" to say in the red zone and I am forced into an error if the ball is thrown. Is anyone else having this issue as well? Feedback would be much appreciated!

I find it happening more often now. You’re not alone. This sucks. Hopefully SDS fixes this soon.

SDS

@DaShrimpP1mp said in Throwing meter issues:

@HungLLamaDaddy said in Throwing meter issues:

I find it happening more often now. You’re not alone. This sucks. Hopefully SDS fixes this soon.

SDS has already put out incoming patch notes, Tonights patch will fix that