BEST USE OF STUBS?

SDS

If you had 150,000 stubs at your disposal, how would you elect to spend them? Packs, Team Collections, Market?

SDS

I’d upgrade my team. Buy some packs for fun also

SDS

@Oherioles10 So essentially you would work the market? I am looking to maximize the use of stubs. In the past I have looked back and regretted my use of stubs. Either I use them to complete challenges that end up not being worth it, or I burn through packs that end up producing ZERO. I did pull 2 diamonds in 3 headliner packs, so the ROI wasn't too bad on that.

SDS

I'd keep at least 25000 for playing the market and entering showdown/BR. Then I'd upgrade my team. Try to get some collections done (they give you stubs and xp) and improve the team in the meantime. Then I would buy a 50 pack bundle if I felt like it. I haven't opened any prospect packs, as the odds are only 1 in 10 that you make a profit (all mid-tire and low-tire prospects are cheaper than 30000 stubs) Alternatively, keep the stubs you stockpiled to buy an expensive player for a collection (for example I've pulled Kershaw and Betts so I'm saving up for Cody Bellinger, who also helps making my lineup less right-handed heavy, and gets me closer to Piazza).

SDS

@Just_Incredible0 said in BEST USE OF STUBS?:

@Oherioles10 So essentially you would work the market? I am looking to maximize the use of stubs. In the past I have looked back and regretted my use of stubs. Either I use them to complete challenges that end up not being worth it, or I burn through packs that end up producing ZERO. I did pull 2 diamonds in 3 headliner packs, so the ROI wasn't too bad on that.

Yeah In the past I’d do the same so I feel you. I like to play online as much as possible so when I said upgrade I meant just buying better players from market. Just making it fun for me with a few HL packs

SDS

I put every stub towards finishing the live collection. I do that every year, I just like to get it done ASAP.

SDS

I wouldn't get collections done yet. Buy some diamonds and if they are consistently good, get their collections done.