The major issues (besides hitting now, I guess)

SDS

I'll say that I haven't played post patch yet but there's been plenty of response here about the hitting post patch. Anyway, I think these are the other main issues in DD.

-Unsellable and unexchangable duplicate cards.
-Getting unsellable and unexchangable duplicate cards from packs (and within the same packs)
-Stat missions not recording properly in several places (mainly the Granderson program and the evolution programs)
-Assisted baserunning making really bad decisions.
-Fielding in general: Outfielders not locking on to catch indicators, balls that land in front of outfielders that bounce off them all too often (instead of every once in a while when they get caught between diving and staying back like SDS showed us), outfielders misplaying ground balls that come at them, infielders misplaying so many plays (even routine ones).
-Pitching consistency; not hitting your spots even when your meter is spot on.
-Pitch speeds being a bit (not much, but a bit) too slow.

What did I miss?

Are you listening SDS? @Victor_SDS @Collin_SDS

SDS

I experienced

SDS

I made it to Pennant Race and didn’t get the icon. Got the nameplate, but not the icon.

Annoyed with it.

SDS

@allmustfall16 said in The major issues (besides hitting now, I guess):

I made it to Pennant Race and didn’t get the icon. Got the nameplate, but not the icon.

Annoyed with it.

Yeah, this kind of thing is happening a lot. I’ve also had a handful of post game reward packs not show up in my inventory. Maybe they’re doing me a favor considering I’ve pulled 0 diamonds and maybe a total of 5 golds in 75+ packs.

SDS

I haven't had Yankee innings count all day towards Team Affinity. Make sure to check yours

SDS

Annoyed with it.

I just found and fixed the issue. You should be resolved after the next game update. If not, please e-mail our support team with your PSN ID and they will unlock the item for you.

SDS

@Adam_SDS said in The major issues (besides hitting now, I guess):

Annoyed with it.

I just found and fixed the issue. You should be resolved after the next game update. If not, please e-mail our support team with your PSN ID and they will unlock the item for you.

Thank you so much!!

SDS

Why didn’t our records carry over from last year for our universal profile? I was proud of my record.