CAP 150 Hits mission for 2B RESET

SDS

As of yesterday, it was at 78 hits (It looked like it was totaling innings and not hits) after the patch, it has been reset back to ZERO! WTH! I've probably gotten a Hundred plus hits with 2B......now starting over.....I know there are way bigger issues in the world than this right now....but this game is a mess......Anyone else see this?

SDS

@ebbets1957 said in CAP 150 Hits mission for 2B RESET:

As of yesterday, it was at 78 hits (It looked like it was totaling innings and not hits) after the patch, it has been reset back to ZERO! WTH! I've probably gotten a Hundred plus hits with 2B......now starting over.....I know there are way bigger issues in the world than this right now....but this game is a mess......Anyone else see this?

That's terrible. Contact a dev. That's unacceptable. I played my first game with my player on 3/18/20. Got a walk, homer off Paxton, then a single. I have to go back to see if my 9 innings are still there, when i get off work.
What you should do in the future is take screenshots after significant progress for proof that you got as far as you did.