Hitting in RS...

SDS

Hear me out, I don't view myself as a GREAT player, but I think I'm pretty solid. My God, I cannot tell you how many Good and Okay right on the the center of the ball, and Good and Okay right on the edge of the PCI I've gotten. I get they wanted to "increase difficulty" but everything feels random now! Most of my Good Goods are grounders to a MIF, or a lineout, and everything else is always (I kid you not) right on the edge of the PCI. Something is up, anyone else having this problem?

SDS

I've felt I've been rewarded for hitting. That might be my 12-0 start talking, but I haven't noticed anything egregious. Not saying I haven't seen some questionable good/okay, but not enough to make me frustrated.

SDS

Earlier on HoF I squared up a ball with Tebow vs a RHP. Dead center of the PCI, good timing. 90 mph fly out to CF with okay contact. I was all "wtf"

SDS

@Ikasnu said in Hitting in RS...:

Earlier on HoF I squared up a ball with Tebow vs a RHP. Dead center of the PCI, good timing. 90 mph fly out to CF with okay contact. I was all "wtf"

Could just be Tebow, but idk, that sounds like it should’ve been perfect perfect