The Various "PERFECT" trophies...

SDS

Hello All,

New to these forums, and thought this would be a good place to ask my daunting question.

There a 3 trophies that require the "PERFECT" mechanic, they are as follows...

1.) "Not On My Watch" - Throw a "Perfect Throw" to home for an out from the outfield. (This trophy is not awarded if completed in a local multiplayer game, practice mode, or by switching teams.)

2.) "Got' em Coach" - Throw out a runner attempting to steal by hitting the "Perfect Throw." (This trophy is not awarded if completed in a local multiplayer game, practice mode, or by switching teams.)

3.) "That Felt Good!" - Hit with "Perfect Hit" contact for a home run.

Now that we have the 3 trophies laid out and requirements for each listed. Here is my question.

I have the 3rd one, "That Felt Good". I am struggling like its nobody's business with the 1st and 2nd. What I would like to know is there a specific way that I need to have my settings to achieve these? I thought at 1st that it would happen via natural progression and playing. What I found is that after hours upon hours and days upon days of playing it hasn't happened nor have I been presented with a button prompt or anything of the like. These 2 as well as the 2 listed below are the last 4 I need for platinum.

The Road is a Long Journey....
Silver But It Feels Like Gold

I am currently about halfway through my March to October Season ("The Road is a Long Journey....")
so that will be done shortly, as for the ("Silver But It Feels Like Gold") I'll make it to silver level 1 in my universal profile naturally, i'm currently at Bronze 56 out of 100.

Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.

SDS

You need to have button accuracy on. In the middle of the green on the meter there is a yellow bar and you need to throw someone out on throws from the outfield and someone stealing while hitting that yellow bar

SDS

@the_dragon1912 thanks for the quick response. Much appreciated. Gonna give this a shot.

SDS

I have hit at least 200 HR. Multiple perfect in previous an summaries. At 82% seems harder to miss than earn. Anyone else have issue or glitch?

SDS

@IUHoosiersownUK said in The Various "PERFECT" trophies...:

I have hit at least 200 HR. Multiple perfect in previous an summaries. At 82% seems harder to miss than earn. Anyone else have issue or glitch?

Way to revive a 6 month old topic there guy

SDS

This trophy is last I need & driving me crazy. Because it’s % is so high, there aren’t any forums with posts related. Tried YouTube & reddit, no luck. I doubt reviving the topic will result in loss of life

SDS

@IUHoosiersownUK said in The Various "PERFECT" trophies...:

This trophy is last I need & driving me crazy. Because it’s % is so high, there aren’t any forums with posts related. Tried YouTube & reddit, no luck. I doubt reviving the topic will result in loss of life

Which one are you struggling with my guy?

SDS

The easiest one. That felt good, home run with perfect contact. Last needed for platinum. 80% of players have it. I’ve been starting games as away team with all stars, restart after 2nd inning. The timing/contact box has had perfect pop up after numerous HRs. Thought it had to be a glitch of some kind, but no one else reported issue