Server Maintenance Caused me to fail showdown mission

SDS

I was playing showdown this morning around 6 AM EST when I was forced to leave my mission for server maintenance. This then counted as I failed the challenge. Is there anything SDS can help with on this topic? I didn’t see any pre warning that there would be server maintenance being performed like other games do. Pretty frustrating.

SDS

@milfhunter11 said in Server Maintenance Caused me to fail showdown mission:

I was playing showdown this morning around 6 AM EST when I was forced to leave my mission for server maintenance. This then counted as I failed the challenge. Is there anything SDS can help with on this topic? I didn’t see any pre warning that there would be server maintenance being performed like other games do. Pretty frustrating.

When you load up the show, at the main menu there's a timer at the top left of the screen that's says Server Maintenance

SDS

Gotcha, but what if you are in the middle of grinding showdown missions like I was? How would I know to go back and look at the main menu for something I didn’t know was there?

SDS

@milfhunter11 said in Server Maintenance Caused me to fail showdown mission:

Gotcha, but what if you are in the middle of grinding showdown missions like I was? How would I know to go back and look at the main menu for something I didn’t know was there?

maybe if you weren't so busy hunting MILFS all day you'd have heard they were shutting the ole server down at the ungodly hour of 6am

SDS

At this time of year just plan on 5am Central every morning to be a quick shut down. Best you can do. That is how I have always done it over the years.

SDS

If you have Twitter, follow MLBTheShow_Tips. He always tweets out about the server maintenance well before it happens. Just turn notifications on for the account so you don't miss them.