Showdown is too hard

SDS

As someone who is a semi-pro at the game, and arguably one of the top players, showdown should not be this hard for me. It needs a good fixing.

SDS

and that's just the draft

SDS

Nobody is arguing you're one of the top players. Except you, because you're not

SDS

Had me rolling at "semi-pro" lol

SDS

@foge011 said in Showdown is too hard:

Nobody is arguing you're one of the top players. Except you, because you're not

That’s just false information

SDS

Brother you need to post more. Your humor will get me through this pandemic... but so will a few cases of Coronas I guess.

SDS

I haven't had any issue. I probably won about 80% on these, and the 20% usually involves a lot of lineout bad luck. More often than not, I complete with less than half the outs used. Maybe adjust your strategy, swing at less pitches.

I'll also add I'm not "semi pro". I'm maybe a CS caliber player on my good days.

SDS

I honestly get the feeling that if I wasn't doing the NL East Showdown I wouldn't be struggling as much. Having to face a juiced Scherzer as a miniboss is borderline unconstitutional

SDS

@KierannosaurusK said in Showdown is too hard:

As someone who is a semi-pro at the game, and arguably one of the top players, showdown should not be this hard for me. It needs a good fixing.

I agree, I find that online competition is a lot easier than showdown. I think the boss showdown levels are very difficult.

SDS

Im on attempt 29 for 1st inning

SDS

@InTh3iLLCity41 said in Showdown is too hard:

Don't skip to the end.Play blue moments

SDS

@Saberq269 said in Showdown is too hard:

I do this with the NL East, and Max Scherzer completely shuts me down every time. I had a situation where the bases were loaded in a 3-3 game with 3 outs to go, and ended up being a 1-2-6-3 Triple play

I can get to scherzer pretty consistently, unless I get meme drafts (The last draft had a diamond round of Scherzer, Maddux, FoTF Nola and a Braves Prospect card that was not at all good, and a gold round of LS Nola, Syndergaard, Corbin, and Marcell Ozuna). But he's just a steamroller

SDS

@Saberq269 said in Showdown is too hard:

I am😂 i dont know why im having the hardest time with it. The most difficult blue ones i hate is the first one with a HR 2XBH vs oswalt. And vs alex wood for 3 hits and HR. The rest have been simple to me. But i just cant finish it off. Lineups are always stacked especially vs RHP and im putting good contact. Ive had more success on HoF in conquest and last year in RS.