Hopeful for Beta

SDS

Hopefully SDS will actually vet some people for this Beta process.

I recall the one year for the closed alpha, being shut out and hearing about people with a week of game time being selected. For whatever logic they used in that RNG nonsense of selection, please don't be so random for 20.

Thank you.

SDS

Not going to matter no matter what they do.

SDS

Awww poor baby didn’t get selected last year, wahhhh

SDS

When is it available for d/l?

SDS

1/13/20 according to SDS

SDS

25 people,

5 Top players (top 25 level players)
5 World series players
5 content creators
5 mid level players
5 active low level players

That's it, focused feedback, have games happen at similar times, get the devs to set up private stream servers, let them watch the matches, have conversations going on during those games.

SDS

@skepple15 said in Hopeful for Beta:

25 people,

5 World series players
5 content creators
5 mid level players

That's it, focused feedback, have games happen at similar times, get the devs to set up private stream servers, let them watch the matches, have conversations going on during those games.

I like this idea but slightly expanded. 10 of each works. 5 is just too small, if 2 of 5 players in WS share an unpopular opinion, it could define online gameplay at HOF. 10-15 of each would be a better sample to wash out one or two hot takes or just bad thoughts.

SDS

@Red-15-Machine said in Hopeful for Beta:

@skepple15 said in Hopeful for Beta:

25 people,

5 World series players
5 content creators
5 mid level players

I like this idea but slightly expanded. 10 of each works. 5 is just too small, if 2 of 5 players in WS share an unpopular opinion, it could define online gameplay at HOF. 10-15 of each would be a better sample to wash out one or two hot takes or just bad thoughts.

That's a fair point