Stumbled upon another bug.

I just reached Bronze 40 and received my Classic Diamond pack. Since I am running a Cardinals team through Conquest I chose Alex Reyes and tried to put him into the rotation directly from the rewards screen. It looked like it worked but when I went to look at my rotation he is not listed. He is instead on my reserve screen. But no matter what i do I can't put him in the rotation now because when I do I get the message that he is already in use.

• I tried all 5 pitcher slots.
  • I tried swapping out all 5 pitchers with new pitchers and then changing back to my normal pitchers
  • Tried restarting the game completely
  • Tried making the change from the website.

I have submitted a bug. I realize that as a last ditch effort I could delete the squad and recreate it and that may resolve the issue but I would prefer not to have to do that.

Just throwing this out there for informations sake.

[censored] that sucks. Hopefully you get that resolved man.

I hope you used the built in recording feature to clip that, man.

@ImDFC said in Stumbled upon another bug.:

I didn't but I am not sure why I should have to. Surely they can look at my profile, see my squads online and try it themselves.

It would actually probably be less of a hassle to delete the squad and recreate it at that point.

@Dolenz said in Stumbled upon another bug.:

@ImDFC said in Stumbled upon another bug.:

I didn't but I am not sure why I should have to. Surely they can look at my profile, see my squads online and try it themselves.

It would actually probably be less of a hassle to delete the squad and recreate it at that point.

I'm sure you don't have to, but having as much evidence as possible can never hurt.